Equipment Service & Maintenance
With depots covering the South West of England we offer the complete equipment package to the catering industry. Whether you require a single table top fryer or a full kitchen installation our team of experts are here to help and will supply you with unrivalled backup when you need it.
Jazzpower also provide Supply, Service and Maintenance for all your catering equipment needs.
Our services include kitchen design and planning, supply and installation of all catering equipment.
We have a fully stocked showroom in Paignton so if you are unsure of your requirements please contact us to arrange a visit.
Service and Maintenance
We are only a phone call away from providing you with the Quality and Speed of Service you expect and deserve. We have engineers covering the South West of England on a daily basis, so if you require an emergency call out for your catering equipment, we should be close at hand.
The Benefits of using our services...
- Majority of Repairs completed 1st or 2nd Visit
- Fully trained engineers qualified to Gas Safe and IEE standards
- Annual or bi-annual Equipment Maintenance cover available
- Quotations available for expensive repairs
- Agreed ceiling limits on outlay costs for Spare Parts
- Sale replacement equipment available
- A fully stocked Showroom with a varied choice of equipment
Qualified: Gas & Electrical Catering Equipment Engineers
Quotations: For Catering Equipment Repairs and Spare Parts Available
Refrigeration Equipment, service and maintenance 365 days of the year. The solution to all your refrigeration equipment needs.
- Walk in cold/freezer rooms
- Beer Cellar Cooling
- Ice machines
- Bottle Coolers
- Blast Freezers
- Breakdown cover/365 days a year
- Planned Preventative Maintenance (Maintenance contracts)
- All Commercial Fridges/Freezers
- Rapid Response
- Dedicated Refrigeration Division
- Technical support/fully stocked parts division
Catering Equipment Leasing
Looking for a replacement piece of catering equipment or a full kitchen? Jazzpower have the resources to offer a full and comprehensive leasing package to our customers.
The use of these resources, which can be tailored to your own requirements, can enable you to pursue the possibility of upgrading, replacing or refurbishing your entire kitchen.
Minimum spend £1000
On request from our customer, Jazzpower will provide accurate Leasing Quotations in addition to direct purchasing prices, within our tender submissions.
Jazzpower leasing facility is a rental purchase scheme; you own the catering equipment after the agreed period of repayment. This allows VAT registered customers to reclaim VAT on a quarterly basis throughout the duration of the lease period.
All leasing/Rental Purchase quotations are subject to status.
Contact Servicing/Book A Service
Get in touch today to discuss your catering equipment requirements.
Please contact us.